Santa Clara County Law Library Collection/Research Resources
of more than 70,000 volumes covers major California and Federal legal
topics. They include:
, statutes, administrative
regulations, state and local court rules, and published court and
- Santa Clara County code and codes for San Jose and other municipalities within the county.
- California practice and research tools including digests, legal encyclopedias, form books, Shepard's citations, Continuing Education of the Bar and Rutter Group publications.
- Legal treatises, practice guides, dictionaries and directories, general reference materials, and self-help law books.
- CEB MCLE self-studies audio tapes and CDs, with associated print materials.
- Lexis California and federal primary law materials plus Shepard's citations
- WestLaw all states and federal primary law materials, selected secondary materials (Miller&Starr, Rutter, Witkin, etc.) and KeyCite service
- Matthew Bender CD-ROM station with litigation and family law titles
- CEB OnLaw for almost all of CEB's treatises*
- HeinOnline law reviews/journals materials*
- DissoMaster family support calculation software and California Family Law Practice on CD-ROM
- General Internet
* Both CEB and HeinOnline have granted us unlimited on-site usage based on fixed IP authentication. If you bring in your own Wi-Fi wireless enabled laptop to our San Jose branch, you should be able to access those services on your own computer while in the library.
We are in the early stage of migrate our catalog online. You can view our holding at sccll.worldcat.org. Currently, it does not reflect the circulation status of our holding. If you have question about the status of a specific title, please call us at (408)299-3568. Due to space and staff limitation, we can not set books aside. Books will remain on the shelves on a first-come, first serve basis.
Friday, January 26th, 2007