Santa Clara County Law Library Collection/Research Resources
NOTE: Searching under the Audio Books tab will search the library's MCLE collection.
MCLE Self Study Materials
- MCLE audios cost $5.00 per credit hour to checkout (for example, 1 hour CDs are $5.00, 2 hour CDs are $10.00, 3 hour CDs are $15.00, etc.)
- Payment is to be made by cash or check at the time of checkout.
- Checkout time is for one week and MCLE materials are non-renewable.
- Overdue fees for MCLE items are $2.00 per day
of more than 70,000 volumes covers major California and Federal legal
topics. They include:
, California Code of Regulations,
state and local court rules, and published court and
- Santa Clara County ordinancy code, and codes for San Jose and other municipalities within the county.
- California practice and research tools including digests, legal encyclopedias, form books, Shepard's citations, Continuing Education of the Bar, and Rutter Group publications.
- Legal treatises, practice guides, dictionaries and directories, general reference materials, and self-help law books.
Please view our research page for information on databases available in the library or from your home and office.
The library also has:
- Matthew Bender CD-ROM station with litigation and family law titles
- DissoMaster family support calculation software.
- General Internet
Friday, September 5, 2014