Our collection of materials includes over 70,000 volumes of California and Federal Legal Materials.
To find a specific title in our collection, you may search our catalog online: http://sccll.bywatersolutions.com.
Search Our Catalog
Books & Print MaterialsOur collection of books and print materials include:
- California and Federal annotated codes, regulations, rules of court, and local ordinances.
- Practice guides and treatises by Rutter, CEB, Matthew Bender, and more.
- Legal encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Jury verdicts and settlements.
- Law reviews
- Legal newspapers.
MCLEThe library has MCLE audio CDs available for checkout at the front desk. Cost to check out is $5.00 per credit hour.
Electronic ResourcesThe library subscribes to the following databases:
- Lexis Advance
- CEB OnLaw
- Hein Online
- Nolo/EBSCO Legal Information Reference Center