Law Library Reopening Policies
Starting June 15th, the law library will be open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Our front doors will remain locked, but please ring the doorbell or call the front desk at 408-299-3568 and a staff member will be at the door shortly.
- Library access will be granted for legal research ONLY. You must be utilizing either the library's books or databases to use the law library. We are not available for independent study space at this time, unless you are studying for the California State Bar Exam, in which case you may come to the library to study for the bar.
- Masks are still required for all patrons, regardless of vaccination status. Both your nose and mouth must be covered at all times. This applies to all adults and to children 2 years of age and older.
- No food or drink allowed in the library. If you need to drink water or eat a snack, please take it out into the garden.
- Please try to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other library patrons or staff members.
- Do not enter the Law Library if experiencing fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat or other symptoms of contagious illness.
- Conference rooms have been re-opened! For more information on renting a conference room, please go to: http://sccll.org/services/conferencerooms.html